View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 08:49 PM

Default Re: Hand from Bellagion 5 Diamond

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If gigabet wants to represent a hand that beats AA, that beats TPTK, and make it seem like he "obviously" has it, do his actions really paint that piture? Would he have really played A6, 22, AA, or any other hand that has her beat the way he did preflop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he is certainly capable of playing 56s 67s A6 etc like this pf.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am anywhere near not as good a player as Gigabet and am not a LAG. I am not that good at figuring out opponent's psychology, but when I bluff I want to represent something that I could reasonably have that has what I think my opponent(s) has beat.

Now the way JJ played this hand, it is likely she has AK or JJ-AA. What is Gigabet representing? He could have a 6 the way he plays, but it is not likely, particularly considering there are 2 of them on the board. He could have AK, KK, or AA, but there is a good chance he would have put in a 3rd raise preflop with those hands.

It is sort of like reasonable doubt for a jury. She could be beaten, but it is not likely enough that she is going to fold.

JJ is presumably a professional player who plays major tournaments regularly. She may be weak/tight, but she is not that weak/tight to make a fold likely.