Thread: My typical day
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 06:03 PM

Default Re: My typical day

[ QUOTE ]

That model is not 'correct' but superior in most every situation where it is possible.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, that explains it. You weren't saying your way of raising kids is more "correct", just "superior". Guess I need to retract my statement that you're being arrogant and intolerant.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't tolerate the touchy-feely, can't we all understand garbage.

[/ QUOTE ]
Apparently "touchy-feely garbage" encompasses other people's life perspectives, feelings, opinions, or points of view. One of your posts implied that you are a religious person- last time I checked tolerance is a fairly standard Judeo-Christian value. Might even be good for your kids to see you excercise that skill, too.

[ QUOTE ]

90% of what a current student learns WRT family and society is junk. Not just wrong, but hurtful.

[/ QUOTE ]
Let's extend your logic a bit. Since 90% of what kids learn in schools or daycare about family/society is "wrong" and "hurtful" to them, then if you choose to put your kids in any school instead of home schooling them, does that make you a selfish, unloving parent too?

"90%"? Was that number up your arse long before you pulled it out?

That is of course, preposterous. Most, not all, MOST, teachers and day care providers are caring individuals who chose as their life's work to try to support, teach, and instill caring tolerant values in the kids they work with. Perhaps you weren't exposed to enough of these types of adults growing up.

[ QUOTE ]

Some day when I type faster i'll be more supportive of my positions. As it is I'm hitting the high points only.

[/ QUOTE ]
Some day when you can read, hear, and absorb ideas and opinions other than your own, rather than repeatedly spew forth concrete pre-formed spite-filled absolute "truths", maybe I'll take you off my ignore list.