View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 02:44 PM

Default Re: I actually got an answer from this guy!

[ QUOTE ]
So...post copies of your last years federal tax return. Post two years since you said "several years." Also post copies of your credit card transactions and documentation from the gambling websites regarding deposits and withdrawals. Before posting though, take all this documentation to a very reputable accounting firm and have all the information audited. They will matchup the documentation with your bank statements, etc. And also post a signed letter from this accounting firm regarding the audit and the accuracy of your documentation. Since you've been paying your taxes and have filed and previously calculated all these figures anyway, this should all be quite easy for you to quickly hand over to the accounting firm. The audit will probably cost you around $2,000 but since you are making all this money playing online poker, a couple thousand bucks should be peanuts to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he is so sure his statements are true, make him pay for the audit. He even says his information is 'fact'. I'd bet there may be a few here that would be willing to have their accountant post a letter stating the truth, so long as personal information is not divulged (SS#, names, etc). However given this, would this idiot even accept the word/certification of a CPA? That way he can prove his thoughts and call us all a bunch of degenerate gambling liers and be even more happy with himself. Last time I checked we are considered 'innocent' (not lieing) before proven guilty.