View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 07:48 PM

Default Re: Mid stakes HU matches official sign up

[ QUOTE ]
I agree that 32 is best becuase 64 will not fill up and people dont seem to like the 600$ idea. Sorry if you didnt get in, but we did signups in a pretty fair manner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair manner....isn't first come first served....

A fair way would have been to announce a thread in which people could post their interest...Instead a thread was created and it was the first 32 people to PM you....

2+2 has 40,000 registered members....What u are saying is anyone could play if they registered and PM'd you....So the idea of not allowing any SSNL posters to play is a bit silly....as they would be equal competition heads up....

A 64 man tourney could and possibly would be too difficult to organise....But you possibly don't know how many are actually keen on the idea...

*A $600 buy-in into round 2 was the fairest way either....

*How do u determine a Mid Stakes Poster...the moment a few "higher" buy-in guys showed up....people dropped out...Wheres the sense of competition....

In the HSNL Forum...no one complained that such and such was playing they just got on with it....

They floated the idea to see who was interested and then took it from there....

I would have been interested but I first saw the thread when people were arguing about who replied in the post first....

I acknowledge the effort being put into the organisation...But I think that next time, consider many people may not be logged in who would have a valid interest in playing...

Regards

Vavavoom