View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 05:34 PM

Default Rolled up.. when to stick the raise?

I'm usually of the mind to fast-play my rolled-up hands... but with all the dead cards here and the hangers-on, I decided to slow it down. I was immediately to the left of the guy leading the betting, and with all the dead cards I wasn't fearing too much strength from anyone. Anyone play this one differently?

Site: PartyPoker
3/6 7 Card Stud -- Hand Converter

Third Street
Seat 2: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]_____folds
Seat 3: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]_____completes
Seat 4: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]_____calls
Seat 5: xx xx 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____folds
Hero: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]_____calls
Seat 7: xx xx 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____brings-in_____folds
Seat 8: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____calls_____calls

Fourth Street
Seat 3: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]_____checks_____calls
Seat 4: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]_____bets
Hero: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]_____calls
Seat 8: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]_____checks_____calls

Fifth Street
Seat 3: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]_____checks_____calls
Seat 4: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____bets
Hero: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]_____calls
Seat 8: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]_____checks_____calls

Sixth Street
Seat 3: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] xx _____checks_____calls
Seat 4: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] xx _____bets_____calls
Hero: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____raises
Seat 8: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]_____checks_____folds

River
Seat 3: xx xx A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] xx _____folds
Seat 4: xx xx K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] xx _____checks_____calls
Hero: 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]_____bets