View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 10:41 PM

Default No plan the whole time...

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, MP calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, UTG calls, MP calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (15.50 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, BB calls, UTG folds, MP calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (11.75 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls, Hero calls.

River: (15.75 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
BB checks, MP checks, Hero checks

Villian is a little agro preflop. I think something like 45/23. If this was a hand against a TAG I think playing some sort of WA/WB would be correct. I'm not sure how to deviate from the normal line to take into account an agressive opponent. I also am not sure what I should do with so many people in the pot.

I figure when he bets the turn he must have an ace. I figure most players to check behind with a smaller pp in position on the turn. I can't imagine what the callers have.

So, I guess the questions are, is there any different line I can take up to the river? And is it worth it to either bet/call or bet/fold the river? (Or is my plan of check calling fine)

Krishan