Thread: Iran
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 10:08 PM

Default Re: Iran

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Of course we havent used them since. Every major conflict we have been in since WWII there has been another government that could nuke us back, thus rendering th e nuke to little more than show.

[/ QUOTE ]
We have not yet fought a nuclear power in any conflict, let alone a major one, at least not that I know of. Are you living in some parallel universe (Korea/Vietnam don't count because neither had the bomb).

[ QUOTE ]
What i ment about batting an eye is that no one has called for the only nation who has proven their will to use nukes offensivly to drop their nuclear program.

[/ QUOTE ]
Define no one.

[/ QUOTE ]

The cold war conflicts mostly had a US vs. USSR undertone. The US had nukes, so did the USSR. Hence there is a behind teh seens power struggle. I'm sure you know all this and so I'm not going to explain it further.

There has been no international pressure placed agianst the US to abandon any nuclear programs, even though we are the only nation in the history of the planet earth who has used a nuclear weapon on forgien soil. Im not sure what your gettingat with the "defien no one" bit, but I hopethis helps.