View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 07:13 PM

Default Re: One year ago today, I...

Without 2 + 2 I would not have had 4 absolutely terrific experiences:

1.) New Year's Eve Day @ the "DeathStar"...Irieguy/Zen/SFB started playing $55's at 8:00AM...SFB was banned from playing but not from drinking, so I quaffed a bottle of DonnyP by myownself...By Noon we were up $1,800 & I was faced....I wanted to take it "Uptown"; but the "littlebabies" were afraid of regression-to-the-mean (whateverthefuct that is) so we stayed at $55's...Ended the day with 185 $55's at a net profit of $2,997..I went to bed

2.) Mid-Spring Time "STTF" get-together in LA...Got my first dose of Raptor-Yugo-Iriegy nonsense at CommerceClub and meet Microbet & RojoSox

3.) '05 WSOP / STTF Rodeo....Met 66's/Slacker/Beef/Dali/Usher/Irie/Zen/Raptor...kicked ass / took names...Got to buy lotsa drinks/dinner/stories etc.

4.) *STTF - HUC - I*....Met up w/ 20 or so of the usual suspects and had a great time....Beef & Slacker beat up the Let-it-Ride game...Lacky taught 'em all a lesson..I learn't some things about pro & semi-pro scrippas I didn't know. Found out that no amount of Exedrin can overcome a 'Dali" onslaught...Learned what the "Dude" found so entertaining about White-Russians....Remembered what a [censored]-hole Palace Station really was....Wondered how 66's coulda got hisownself thode-outta that place....Found out how really limpdicked some of the 2+2'er's are when it comes to HU play.

All-in-All = an awesome year...Let's do it allover again [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]