View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 07:07 PM

Default Re: New Partymine sugesstions

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SupaBill I just ran across this thread that might interest you. Apprantly there is an updated party beta and the new one does not allow mining. I have not downloaded to try but thought you might be interested. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...;gonew=1#UNREAD

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that beta not storing observed hands is quite a problem. Wonder if they will have a problem with me creating them if they make that part of their release.

[/ QUOTE ]I don't keep up with this thread on the new mining app (4 pages?!) but I jumped in to make exactly this point. I saw the issue over at the zoo, and wanted to make sure you guys got the heads-up. Guess I missed my chance. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I don't really care whether they mind if you make your own hand-histories. I'm sure they won't like screen-scraping, but if I'm running 20 ANONYMOUS (not logged-in) copies of Party, who cares? They can't ban me when it's not "me".

Now, I don't think it's easy; rolling your own hhf would be a pain in the butt. But it suddenly makes your app WAY WAY more valuable. You'd be the only mine in town.
-Sam