View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 05:47 AM

Default Mea Culpa and my apologies

I hereby publicly and with great humilition apologize to everyone on 2+2 for not only some of my plays, but for my demeanor. I had some personal issues with an ill family member and I really get pissed with continued suckouts, bad playing and any two cards play. Add that to Ed's angle shot and, well, I lost it.

My cumulative card in school alsways said "doesn't play well with others" and I think they are right. I had no business insulting (or complimenting?) Jay on his plays, it was wrong on many levels. For this I apologize, too.

Anyhow, it was not a good night, however I am comforted in knowing that my my wins far exceed my losses and overall, regardless of what some may think about my abilities, I have consistently played "decent". Also, please make no mistake about my opinion of my abilities. I regard myself as above average, with a long road to hoe. I play beacuse I enjoy it not because I either need the money or care about the money.

So, I thank you all for your support and those that don't support me, well, go f*ck yourselves! (LMAO)

Barry