Thread: InchoateHand
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 11:51 PM

Default InchoateHand

Well, posts about other posters suck. We all know that. Posts about other posters who suck, suck no less. We also all know that. OOT has seen many changes in my tenure over the years (not all of them as my gimmick account, or even all of them as my more prolific gimmick account Inchoatehand, but still, we all know that posts about other posters who suck, suck, even if the post is made by the very the poster who sucks. Perhaps especially so in that case). Clearly its suckage is no less. As a result of the erstwhile efforts of the politics mods, I regret to inform my few (oh, be proud!) fans that both InchoateHand (and now GimmickAccount) are forever retired. I must protect my remaining account and its IP, so I say goodbye forever to my favorite poster: me, and return to the far more boring account of, me. I know, it sucks.

May ye all grow a sense of humor comensurate with my testicles, and learn to spell "commensurate." To my many (unknowing) fans for whom I am ignored, let me give you my last words of wisdom:

*************I am ignored you can't read this [censored]*******

While I'll never reach the lofty heights of pokerjo, or Ulysses most famous gimmick account, I still wish you:

Good night and good luck.