View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 02:38 PM

Default Re: LET ME STICK MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH

For God's sakes, can't you read?

I specifically included Barch in the group that played well and wasn't included in the donkey group. So why are you going off on how solid he is?

And yes, I thought Black's KJo push was foolish as was Hachem's calling Danneman preflop with 73o HU, results aside.

Really, they only broadcast only part of the hands? You've got to be kidding me. <SARCASM indicator since your reading comprehension is clearly low> And yes I've read the hand by hand descriptions but without hole cards, those are limited as well. That is where the broadcast adds SOME value. That and obvious physical tells like Black was radiating with his set of 5's. And it certainly confirms how poorly Danneman and Kanter played.

I included David Williams in a GROUP that I rated as running from decent to very good, I didn't say David Williams in 2004 was at the better end of that group, I think Raymer and Arieh were clearly the class of the 2004 final table along with Harrington.

If you think this table was such a powerhouse, tell me, which would you rather play at the 2005 top 20 or the 2003 top 20 or the final tables of each? The point is that the experience and skill of the fields of the ultra high profile touraments, WSOP NLHE and WPT Foxwoods & probably Commerce is dropping more than rapidly enough to offset the high entry fees.