View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 11:41 PM

Default Re: Opened new Party Acct. Today

I posted because I opened a new account in hopes to start receiving party "extras" that are supposedly offered through party now, not just shirts and caps but other offers that are available and listed on their website. The main reason I posted is I found it strange that party contacted me right away after opening a new account so I could receive some bonuses that I hadn't gotten on my old account. I don't see why not to post in this forum since this seems to be where people are discussing what extra things you can get from party.

I don't have an affiliate or a RB deal for party, but I also don't see why I can't get the things that party openly offers on their website that I wasn't getting via my previous account, be it on my own or through whatever means are necessary.

I have no information nor contact or anything else known about "under the table" deals and I haven't contacted any of these "rakeback" sites. I honestly don't know what people are getting their panties in a bunch over. If I want to earn RB I will play on Empire or another skin or site that offers RB. When I play on party, I want to make sure I am getting everything party feels like offering.