View Single Post
Old 09-20-2004, 05:12 PM

Default Re: Foxwoods Improvements/Expansion

I've experienced everything on this list, and I have only been to Foxwoods three times. I am halfway between Foxwoods and AC, so maybe my next trip will be in a more southerly direction.

Here's another one. I got on the 10/20 list with about 13 names ahead of me, and two more stepped in after. I figured it would be a while, since on the previous day I was 4th and it took an hour to get seated. I went up to the cafe and ordered some food.

While I was waiting, they called the whole list for a new table. I came down, told the floor person I was eating lunch and didn't want to be taken off the list. I went back to get my food and eat. I peeked over the wall and saw the list was still up, and it was taking some time to get the new table going.

I wolfed down my sandwich and headed down, and of course by the time I got to the board, my name was gone and there were five new names up. This all happened in less than a few minutes, and I argued with the board lady a little, saying I should at least be put back on top, but it was futile.

After that, I gave up on trying to time the board.