View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 04:15 AM

Default Re: Money transfer

[ QUOTE ]
Aggie,
I don't think my opinion is ridiculous at all. For instance, I would have no problem with AZK playing because he is putting in a lot of work. However, I think it is ridiculous that others who played in the HNL tourney would now play in the mid. I am definetly not looking at it from an EV standpoint either; there are way more +ev games I could be playing instead of time spent on the tournament.

IMO, the point of such a tournament is to play with your peers and the winner (top 3, 4, 5 finishers, whatever) have some bragging rights that they came out on top. But what happens if/when ML4L or Flynn wins? That's going to be expected, the 1st place purse isn't even as big as some of their buy-ins.

Anywho, I don't think that is ridiculous reasoning at all and that is why I politely excused myself and wished everyone luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, i respect that. Sorry if i came off as an ass. Not my intention. I guess i'm just interested in getting the thing started in any way possible. I think we'll need at least a few of the HSNL guys to fill in the 32.