View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 01:32 AM

Default Restating my 2nd question, just in case it was missed

[ QUOTE ]
You aren't suppose to use the %s to tell if you are running bad. You are only suppose to do what I did. Hell I invented it, I'm pretty sure I'm doing it right.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sorry if I misunderstood your approach. You looked at my W$SD and said that it was in line, therefore no anamolies there, and I have no further questions on that point. But my second question to you was on the last column, % of Total Hands.

You said,

"One pair, two pair, three of a kind, straights, flushes and full houses comprise over 93% of money earned. Here is the breakdown in terms of %.

One pair ---- 21.9%
Two pair ---- 24.7%
Three ------- 14.5%
Straight ---- 12.0%
Flush ------- 11.4%
Full House -- 10.7% "

My shown down hands are not distributed like this. Using Flushes as an example, if only 4.87% of my shown down hands are flushes, where as your research found that number to be 11.4%, then am I not missing out?

I understand that winning at above 80% with flushes is good, but if I'm showing down with less flushes, then I'm winning that 80% less number of times.

[ QUOTE ]
You are also not suppose to try and analyse you game using this method. Try posting hands if you want to get better. Any more and I'm posting a limerick...

Krishan

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what a limerick is, but this is one of the ways I'm trying to analyze my game. I don't want to go tweaking my game if running bad is all it is.