View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 05:58 PM

Default Re: Cory Maye, another drug war victim

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it doesn't bother me one bit that the pre-dawn raiding door-breaking-down thug got what he deserved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Borodog, this is a disgusting statement. I can't believe I apologized for saying you're like an ignorant 16 year-old in that other thread. (emphasis Borodog's)

[/ QUOTE ]

Given what you know my politics to be, what other morally and ethically consistent position am I supposed to take with regards to violent aggressors in government employ?

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that a statement like that is consistent with your morals is pretty messed up.

Guy got killed for doing his job.

[/ QUOTE ]

So do lots of people. It's especially likely when your "job" involves violent aggression against people. Mobsters, invading soldiers, drug enforcement agents.

[ QUOTE ]
And don't give me the "get a better job" crap. Some people have to work to support themselves and their family and that's not gonna change soon. For all we know the police were hiring and he needed a good job with benefits. Does he deserve to die for that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you say the same thing of a young man who became a drug entrepeneur to support himself and his family? Does he deserve to die for that?

Yes, he could have chosen a different job than a government-employed violent aggressor who assaulted the lives, liberties, and property he swore to protect.

"Deserves got nothin' to do with it." When you choose a life of violent aggression, I'm not going to shed any tears when you eat a bullet because of it.

[ QUOTE ]
Not everyone can throw away professorships based on some delusional 16-y.o.-that-hates his-parents ideal of anarchocapitalism like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love my parents. It's just that unlike you, I realize the difference between my parents and government, and recognize that government is nothing more than the mob in marble buildings.

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry for the hostility but I can't believe your sickening statements in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cut the crap. You're not sorry.