View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 09:01 PM

Default How do you handle the LAG tards?

In a previous hand where villain and I were heads up after I raised PF with ATs, villain bet out on an ace jack high flop and I raised. He called and check raised the turn, I called down and he showed down pocket sixes and MHWG.

So now I dont know if I should make marginal call downs against this guy for the rest of the session or not. These types of players give me the worst trouble which is why I'm a little leary of giving six max a try.

PokerRoom 5/10 Hold'em (8 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, BB calls, MP2 calls.

Flop: (6.50 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, BB folds, MP2 calls.

Turn: (4.25 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP2 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, Hero....?