Thread: 5/10 NL QQ oop
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 06:46 AM

Default Re: 5/10 NL QQ oop

I agree with betting more on the flop. For whatever reason at the time it seemed in line with usual CB at the table, but I think when I lead so weak villain would be more inclined to put me to the test. The line I took looks like "I have AK, please take this pot". So I'm leaning towards betting more on the flop, leading the turn, check-calling blank river. If a spade or jack comes, i'll have to think about it.

I don't like CR all-in on the turn. I can't see any hands behind me calling here, especially considering I was playing very tight. But I wouldn't mind to hear reasoning behind it anyway.

[ QUOTE ]
The miniraiser folded. Hero is up against a player who cold called $80 preflop. If he is a solid multitabler he most likely has TT+ or AK.

[/ QUOTE ]
Once again, I don't play that game too often, but I would think his hand range would be somewhat wider. There is a good chance the pot would be multiway, he has great position and it's not that big of a reraise. So pairs and good drawing hands or even something like AJs shouldn't be out of his range here... AA, KK might even reraise PF to avoid 4 or 5 way pot on the flop.