View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 12:51 PM

Default Re: collusion and cheating in my own home... HELP!!!

OK dude

A couple things aren't clear. First, you are the host of the game right?

I will assume so for the rest of my comments.

Second, has anyone else in your game noticed this? If you are the host they are looking to YOU for leadership. They will come to you instead of speaking to the three guys themselves.

If no one has said anything to you, take initiative and ask each of them individually.

How many times has this occurred? How often do you play? Doubling up in the first hand is nice but not necessarily a tremendous advantage in a freeze out such as yours, it depends on the blind structure. If the stacks are 50x > BB, starting w/ double everyone's stack doesn't guarantee anything.

Is this a high buy in tournament? Is the top prize worth cheating for?

The biggest thing is whether or not anyone else has said anything. If so, politely inform the three of them discretely that their actions in the past have alarmed some of the other players and a lot of people have asked that they not be invited back. If they continue with this iffy behavior they won't be invited anymore. Tell them you're not going to risk breaking up the game over their bullshit.

If they get defensive, tell them to leave and that will be that. If they are receptive, then life goes on.

Good Luck

PG