View Single Post
Old 09-30-2005, 05:24 PM

Default Re: Its Fish Friday!!! Yay!!!

[ QUOTE ]

You are saying that the egde presented by the "predictable" play by presumably better players who more often during the day is greater than the edges to be found versus bad players. It's an old and well known fallacy that is the same logic as "If I move up the fish won't suck out on me." It's a bunch of garbage and everyone knows it. So what do you except for a reply?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the same logic at all... Theres ways of beating wild tables (i.e stay very tight) and theres ways of beating tight tables against better players. I'm just saying that i'm finding a greater edge against the "better" players at the moment, then the "awful" night time players. Of course, it could just be variance, but my suspicion is that i've found ways of beating the "better" daytime players for more money then the "not so good" night time players.

It's like the old saying by some poker shark who i'm not sure the name of: "If you're a bad player i'll takes most ya money, and if you're a good player i'll takes ALL ya money!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]