View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 12:42 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)
Default 52s Against JBB -- Cleaning Up Outs

I was discussing how there really aren't that many times when it's best to raise to clean up outs with Michael Davis, and this hand came up at a live pink chip game

I was extremely bored and the table was extremely tight (like 8 2p2ers), so I was screwing around, straddling, and generally just trying to replace sfer as the retarded LAG

EP, a too loose but decent playing kid, open limps, Johnny Boom Boom raises in the hijack, Rusted Corpse calls I believe, I call with 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] on the button, a bitter old woman who's too loose and too weak, but extremely arrogant (BOWWTLATWBEA), and posts on 2+2 occasionally which I didn't realize at the time, semi-coldcalls, and a I think Luv2DriveTT called also. so it's 6 to the flop for 12 SB

Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

blidns checks, decent kid bets out, JBB raises, Rusted Corpse folds, I insta-call, BOWWTLATWBEA says something like "I gotta see the turn, the pot's just so big," and everyone else folds but the decent kid. so it's 4 of us to the turn for 10 BB

Turn: 3 no heart

checked to JBB who bets, I raise, other two fold, JBB 3-bets

now I say something stupid and annoying like "gimme a 6!"

River: 5

JBB checks, I bet, JBB calls and MHIG

angry woman whined that she would've made her straight on the river with the A