Thread: PokerNOW
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2005, 10:03 PM

Default Re: PokerNOW

[ QUOTE ]
facts i have so far.............
PokerNOW is undergoing an audit by IGM of all its poker accounts. IGM froze their Febraury payments due to "fraudulent marketing". PokerNOW admittedly panicked and reacted a bit too soon. They do not know whether they will be paid until the conclusion of the audit this coming week. They painted a dire picture of payment yesterday. Today they are of a different mindframe and have confidence that they will get the money that is due to them, thereby being able to pay their affiliates and so on. This is not 100%, but after PokerNOW has looked over everything with their lawyers, they feel this will be the resolution. They did pay a few small affiliates they have before the payment to them from IGM because those amounts are insignificant and they pay them to get the work out of the way. Any affiliate with a sizeable business at PokerNOW has been affected by this audit.

i have spoken with the other skins and they feel this is of no threat to them. eurobet is removed from party and party doesnt have access to eurobet like they do with pokernow or empire. empire is too big for party to mess with. this doesnt mean 100% that this wont happen to other skins. but they have assured me it wont.

[/ QUOTE ]

please keep us updated zool.

rumor can get out of control fast, and i'm going to use what you say as gospel.