View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 05:56 PM

Default Is this analysis correct?

I'm on the button with wired 3's.

UTG limps, UTG+1 limps, MP limps, MP2 raises, I call, SB three bets, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, MP calls, MP2 calls, I call.

SB is uber:agg and I can see him making this play with a hand like J10 sooted. MP2 seems to be tight after six orbits or so.

Flop

A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

SB bets, BB raises, everyone calls except MP2, and I raise.

SB insta-4 bet's like he was clicking to either bet or raise in speed of light fashion.

BB calls the cap as does UTG, UTG+1, and MP, as do I.

Turn 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

SB bets, BB calls, as do UTG, UTG+1 and MP

Now I'm confused. Does SB have AA like he's representing, and surely one of the players inbetween us has a flush, and if they dont, it's very likely they know how super-agg SB is and are calling with any ace. Maybe two of them have an ace??? Maybe one has a flush and is just planning on calling it down fearing aces full?

I decide that raising the turn is the best play anyways, because I'm going to get action from the SB regardless, and anyone who picked up a big flush draw or has a made flush isn'f folding for one more bet very often here, so I raise and get called by everyone except UTG.

River

10x

SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 bets, MP raises, and I ponder if capping here is really correct. If I do, I might very well lose the SB for 3 BB's, and I doubt seriously the BB calls four cold here, ever. If i call the three bet, maybe the SB just calls and it's unlikely that the BB calls three bets. Maybe UTG caps it if I just call assuming that I cap with a full house and his K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] is good, or maybe he has A 10 and caps anyways. I figure a cap here runs off business and I just call.

My river line here?????

Do you like it????

Tex