View Single Post
Old 03-07-2003, 03:33 PM

Default Re: shades of fascism: Peace shirts outlawed

Just an opinion, but you are probably white, with an above middle income that gleefully sticks his head in the sand. Everything I cited above is accurate. Americans all over the country are boycotting anything to do with France because the French don't condone fascist aggression. The people boycotting don't know squat about why, but the supreme leader told them so.

I think the near half a million Iraqis that will die after they are attacked by what Bush would accuse Saddam of being weapons of mass destruction would disagree with your assessment. I believe that Maya Indians in Guatemala would disagree with your assessment. I believe that the peasants of El Salvador would disagree with your assessment. I believe that the Vietnamese would disagree with your assessment. The Koreans (both North and South) disagree with your assessment. The African American, Native American, and Latin American communities disagree with your assessment.

The KKK agrees with your assessment. Aryan Nations agrees with your assessment. You get the picture. The oppressed disagree. The oppressors agree. Your in good comapany.

Just an opinion.