View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 04:19 PM

Default Re: making $$$ off cramer mad money!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
do you know where i can get a list of the stocks he mentions??

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get recaps of both his Mad Money TV show and RealMoney Radio show at thestreet.com

You could also signup for his action alerts plus service, if you want to track what he is personally doing in his own portfolio.

For a better idea of the timeframes for his trades, you should read thru his articles there, as well as read his books.

In general, you should be cautious about following anyones ideas, without fully understanding their methodology, and carefully tracking what they are saying... or you're likely to miss when their opinion changes!

[/ QUOTE ]

good advice, thank you!! and thanks to the others who responded.

i would always do some research on the company and make sure the idea was consistent with my view (i.e. i'm still bullish on energy). and i'd want to know why cramer liked it.

i will look at his book and his articles...

i'm just wondering how many strong ideas, he has i.e. when he slows down and explains the idea in hushed tones (pretty inane, but whatever!!!)... does he repeat ideas alot?? or will he pump a stock hard and never talk about it again??

i'm sure there's a great way to make $$$$$ of this i.e. predicting generally what cramer will do...

pretty sure they'll be some huge academic studies of his show, if there aren't already.