View Single Post
Old 08-13-2005, 09:42 AM

Default Re: ESPN faked Set of Tens Laydown: NOT TRUE

[ QUOTE ]
I've been reading all the speculation about ESPN faking this hand, as well as theories that they faked Lisandro's laydown of 10 10 against Ivey's 99.

ALL of this speculaton is ABSOLUTELY FALSE.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't speak for others but as I wrote in my blog, I never questioned the laydown of the set of tens.

[ QUOTE ]
As for Lisandro's laydown of 10s against Ivey's 9s, that was a very intense, exciting hand to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's it? That's your evidence that this speculation is ABSOLUTELY FALSE? That you were there and it was exciting? I'm not sure how that puts you ahead of anyone else in analyzing what jeff might have had.

[ QUOTE ]
I hope this deters the conspiracy theorists who are dissecting TIVO looking for continuity problems. It reminds me of the reaction to the old Alien Autopsy footage!

[/ QUOTE ]

"Conspiracy theorist" is a phrase used by people who are afraid of openly examining the facts. You do understand that we know for sure they have faked hands in the past, right? In that light it does not require any sort of conspiracy for them to do it again. It only takes one command decision from someone who cannot see lisandro's hole card footage clearly.