View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 12:18 AM

Default Re: Most Common Poker Mistakes

Very interesting thread, but you guys have left off the second most misplayed hand in no fold 'em low limits ( Ace rag off being #1) . More people chase after suited rags than are after Bin Ladin.
<font color="red"> </font>
The hand goes like this: Our hero calls 1 bet from MP or LP with 8 2 suited after 1 or 2 players from EP call. Behind him he gets a raise, and of course the BB calls and all other limpers call ( 4-5 players, 8-10 bets). The flop comes A 8 3 rainbow with 1 of your suit. You gotta at least call ( if not raise to protect your hand) because you are getting great odds. At this point, you are in for 3 or 4 bets on a hand you should have folded. If you get four suited on the turn, might as well have your mail forwarded to this hand because you are not going anywhere. When the river provides no help, you're left with nothing but a funny @ss look on your face. How do I know so much about this hand? Because I sending this message from the "Suited Rag" wing of the Betty Ford Hospital. <font color="green"> </font>
And I'm not in here alone.... <font color="red"> </font>