[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, calm down. I wear my seatbelt most of the time. That wasn't really the point of the post, however. The point is that they are wasting their time with this when there are many other better things they could be doing. I don't mind getting a ticket and I won't fight it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really can't see any more effective way to reduce traffic deaths than to actively fine this. If you crash the wearing seatbelt or not is relatively more important than your speed; in preventing your death.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess the way I look at it is that if I want to be a moron by not wearing a seatbelt, I am only hurting myself. However, people who excessively speed and drive dangerously are harming others. That is where I would rather the police focus their energies.

[/ QUOTE ]
While I agree with the sentiments you express here, I am curious to know why you want to hurt yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to hurt myself. As I said, I wear my seatbelt most of the time. Obviously, I should be at 100%. I still don't think that changes my argument, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Click-it or ticket

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Look at his avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not like i really hate him. But you have no idea how annoying this cick-it or ticket phrase is here in washington.

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason the washington DOT likes their clever phrases... "Drive hammered, get nailed"... and "A safer state at point-0-8."

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm convinced that they really want me to hate them.