Thread: A great problem
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 05:41 PM

Default A great problem

400 nl, I have around 640, semidonk has 1000 and total donk has 280. Im dealt the 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. I limp after td. 1 more limper and sd checks in the sb. No real reads except that they make some really bad calls preflop and cant let go when its clear the're beat.

Flop comes K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Checked to totaldonk who bets 4. I flat call, dont know if I have any fold equity against K2 here. SB makes it 20, we both call.

Turn, the beatiful 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Checked to me, I bet 36, both call. River is the as beautiful K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] leavbing the A high flush out, and maybe some fh's. sb checks, td goes allin for 240 into 180 pot. My question is should I go allin for 575 or flat call. How do I maximise against a semidonk sb here who really could have anything.

I think he may call with the A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], pretty sure he could neevr fold the FH, and might call with a king for the allin. I guess he would definitly call with all those hands for the 225. Any thoughts?