View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 02:04 AM

Default Re: Empire Reload - coming up next week (April 6) 25% $150

[ QUOTE ]
I got a reply from Empire in under an hour.. what in the hell is going on, I figured I'd hear back about this sometime next year if I was lucky.

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for the inconvenience. A bonus amount of "$50" has been added to your bonus account. You are required to play 1050 raked hands for $150 bonus before 13-APR-2005 01:24, as per the release restriction and the amount will be credited to your real money account. You can always check the status of your bonus and how many raked hands you have played, just by clicking on the **Cashier** option on our Lobby, and then clicking on "Bonus Account".

A raked hand is any hand in which a rake (house drop) is taken out of the pot. To accumulate raked hands you need to participate in hands (any game, any limit) where a rake is collected. Hands played at tournaments are not counted towards the raked hands count since rake is not collected in tournaments.

I thank you for your continuous patience and understanding.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email. If you feel you have still been short changed by Empire Poker,

$$$$$$ you may have your pick of our most semi attractive female customer service representative.$$$$$$

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Jaganmohan
Poker Customer Care

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA