View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 07:25 PM

Default 88 in BB - i c/c, c/r.

playing away from home - no stats available.

UTG was pretty typical with preflop raises. a range for him here utg is something like AJo, A9s, 66, KQo, KJs. if anything it's a little tighter than this, though. i had gotten in quite a few sb vs. bb hands with him, and he was pretty aggressive postflop. several times he called my sb open and raised raggy flops. i had not gone to showdown in those hands, though.

Button just sat down recently.

Absolute Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls.

<font color="green">i'll 3-bet TT for sure, and most likely 99... include 88 in the mix?</font>

Flop: (6.5 SB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Button calls, Hero calls.

<font color="green">i know he is going to bet here. had button folded i was check raising.</font>

Turn: (4.25 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font> . . .

<font color="green">good card for me. bet? i think this guy is likely to bet both his overpair and his overcard hands here, and button seems to be padding the pot. i'm very unlikely to get 3-bet here, and the guy will definitely fold 6 outers to this (maybe even 99/TT). is this good? what's the river plan?</font>