View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 11:55 PM

Default How long should I wait before playing again?[tilt, 3 successive beats]

This is the worst run I've ever had. These hands occured within 5 minutes of eachother. I stopped playing after the last hand because I knew I'd be tilting something fierce.

All at 50NL, at full buy-in or higher, 6max

I get KK, raise to $4 on the button after 3 limpers, one calls. Flop comes 2 7 9 rainbow. I've been aggressive so I figure he's going to call large bets with trash. He bets $6, I raise to $28, he pushes, I call. He shows K9 and spikes a 9 on the river.

I get 99 in the CO, there's a raise to $2 from a shortstack with $12, Player calls, I call, rest fold. Flop comes 3d Kd 9d, shortstack bets $2, player calls, I raise to put shortstack all in, he calls, player re-raises all in. Its about $40 for me to call in a $36 pot, and he would make this move with 2 pair, or perhaps even the Ad. I call, and he shows Qd 4d for the flopped flush, I don't improve.

And the final nail in the goddamned coffin.

I pick up queens. There is a raise to $3 in the CO, I'm on the button. I re-raise to $12. Rest folds, he calls. Flop comes A Q 7, perfect flop. He checks, I bet $20, he pushes, I call. He shows AK

Turn J

River T

I was 98.6% to win that hand.