View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 04:35 AM

Default Re: I see your vision mama, I put my money on the longshots--

My thoughts. (Keep in mind I usually play low limits, so they may not be worth much.)

Preflop: It's close, but I would lean towards folding. However, you are getting like 6.7 to 1 if the BB calls and all limpers call, so this one might be close.

Flop: Good. Bet/raise/reraise until the cows come home, but you knew that. Make them pay for their draws, as right now your hand is g00t.

Turn: Ron's calling your bet makes me think he may have been on a [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] draw on the flop, though he may have AT--something worse than your set of 2s.

3-bet for sure. Unless PFR has exactly TT or JJ, you're still in front, and it looks like he's pushing an overpair to me. If you 3-bet, you really get a ton of information based on whether he calls or caps.

River: The pot is huge--I count 6 BB preflop, 8 BB on the flop, 6 BB on the turn, and another 2 on the river when it's on you. You should be calling 2 bets here for sure with your set--folding was disastrously incorrect.

Comments on my comments welcome/appreciated. There may be stuff going on here that is just plain over my head, so go easy on me. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]