View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Automating Session Reviews

So basically.

You log in, Hunt down POKhERS sessions, find one and go through each hand(Presented in a sexy format like 2+2 or maybe even replayed).

You have a comment box and these are "attached" to each individual hand.

I tend say get an email saying Slansky just reviewed your session please go here to see comments made. It will list the hands with comment, almost like a forum format?

I.e. "Hero blah blah wins pot [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Fish mucks"

"I think you played this hand ok, id of lost the pot and clubbed the fish"

if i disagree, can i then add a comment to his comment?

"Yeah but if i club the fish then ive got to hit a spade to burry him"

or do i now need to go to 2+2 and say "So sklanksy you say this and that and i reckon i should of done this and that"?

This paragraph ^^^^ would make me wonder if it would be in competition with 2+2 forum.

Actually sounds good if its what im thinking(see above). Bit shattered and on tilt so didn't read the whole thread back over.

How would you break even interms of money though? I mean sure advertising if it kicks off and donations will help a bit but for a storage space its going to cost a bit(Bandwidth).

i guess you could get it cheaper by compressing hands and stuff?

Anyhow yeah on second review it sounds pretty good. Having only a technical forum is cool.

I guess its like POKERAVI but with hand history formats and comments wont be in a forum thread?