View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 03:34 AM

Default Re: Three hands vs. same player, Super Monday

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1:

1)AQ is not a factor at all because he'll almost certainly bet the turn for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, okay, but that's one hand. villain open-limped from MP3 - AQ is not likely and all of the money is probably going in regardless of your line.

i'm more concerned with getting chips in against hands like Axs that will call bets on the turn while they're drawing almost dead but check behind.

[ QUOTE ]

2)If you bet the turn, and he raises, do you call? <font color="white">this is a rhetorical question, for crying out loud; rather than answering, think about it</font>

3)Having gotten to the river this way, I think it's a *clear* blocking bet vs. an unknown because a)if I'm not betting 200, I'm calling 400 and b)AJ checks behind a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, but you should call the tiny raise on the end.

[ QUOTE ]

---

Hand 2:

To make this clearer: obviously I have the best hand and will be raising, or occasionally calling, or whatever. What is important right now is putting him on a range. I want to know your plan (whether you raise or call) on almost any turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh. there are so many different ways the rest of the flop can develop and so many different cards that can come on the turn. why don't you give us the action for what happens after you raise (or call) the flop?