View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 07:38 AM

Default Re: Most Interesting Drinking game you\'ve heard of

[ QUOTE ]
catagories.
I recall some sort of rythmic hand drumming on the table, I don't think it mattered, just got people a bit energized..
"chosen one" chose a catagory like 'automobiles" and in turn around the table each player had to name an automobile, first one stumped drank.
You could make stuff up if you were stumped. If challanged and you couldn't talk you way out of your "made up", you drank, if you were successful, the challanger drank.
The stumpee became the next chosen one.
You could choose obscure catagories, but you could then be challanged immediately to name one for each player at the table.
I think there was a 3-5 second time limit to name your catagory. It was more than a few years ago.
There may have been an additionnal penalty it you lost in your own catagory.

[/ QUOTE ]
We play this as a game within a game. It's like Mushroom and this combined kind of with minigames. Deck of cards spread facedown around a bottle and you take turns picking a card and stacking it with two corners off (exactly like Mushroom but without any guessing required). Each card value has a category and after the card is stacked the game is played.

A - Social : Everybody drinks two.
K - Category : The game you described. First one to lose takes two drinks.
Q - Question : Stacker asks a question while looking at someone else. They have to respond with another question whiel looking at someone else. And on it goes until someone can't come up with an unused question in rhythm and they drink two.
J - Back : Last person takes two drinks.
T - Forward : Next person takes two drinks.
9 - Waterfall : Everybody starts drinking at the same time. The person who stacked the card can stop whenever they want and everybody else can't stop chugging until the person on their right has stopped. The last person gets [censored] obv.
8 - Pick a Mate : Pick someone to take two drinks with you.
7 - Give Seven : Dish out seven drinks however you want.
6 - Dicks : Guys drink two.
5 - Jive : The stacker starts out saying a rhymical phrase. Next in line has to save another phrase that rhymes and so on. No repeat last words. First one to not be able to think of one quickly and in rhythm has to drink two.
4 - Whores : Girls drink two.
3 - To me : Take three yourself.
2 - To you : Give two.

Probably not my favorite game, but it's fun.

GoT