View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 12:46 PM

Default Cashout Problems and Terrible PP Support

I often hear about Partys terrible support, but being at Empire for so long I never really got much of a chance to experience it.

I have cashed out over $1000 over a week ago, and yet it is still available for reverse cashout. I really could have done with that money for Christmas, but its not even going to make it for new year. I cash out to my bank (Switch card).

I read that becoming a 'preferred' member will speed things up, but for the last few months my money has hit my bank within 48 hours of hitting the cashout problem, so whats changed? I sent them an image of my passport a couple of times in case it would help, but nothing.

I have sent them five e-mails now. The first two or three were very polite, each requesting a reply, which I never received. However, within 5 minutes of asking for a phone number they sent some pre-written e-mail, so they can do it when it bothers them. My next two e-mails were not abusive, but made it clears I was pretty upset with the terrible support. Has anyone else been in this boat?

My other question is does anyone from the UK have a contact number for PP? They gave me 00 800 7789 7537 but it is too many numbers. It is meant to be 0800 XXX XXXX, so god knows. Last time I spoke to them they couldn't understand English anyway.

Seriously p1ssed off, as I said anyone else?