View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 03:55 PM

Default Re: wynn 4/8 crazy pineapple trip report

[ QUOTE ]
the waitresses, while hot, were slow and the game was nit-tacular. I was the only drniker and gamboooooooler. Another blow in the day that will live in infamy.

[/ QUOTE ]

The game that gonores got going in August was incredible. We were downing Red Bull and vodka with no less than three shots of vodka per drink. The table was lively, some of the dealers flirty all while having a blast dropping a couple of racks.

When the game started up, there were several players at the table who had never played before. I started a joke that K7ab was the best possible starting hand and it coincidentally got reconfirmed because board after board after board came down K7xyz or KKxyz or 77xyz or Kxx7yz etc. It turned into a great joke and people started playing it for any number of bets and then ended up flopping monsters with it. There was so much action in that game.

We left the game to watch bustud and Klepton play in the 40(?) and then one of my favorite dealers sat down in the Crazy Pineapple game. I went back over to flirt with her and watch and the game. It was in the middle of a hand where the board was Kxx7yz and I let out the obvious "See, I told you that K7ab is the best hand" and some guy turns around and says "Are you serious? I mucked it preflop." I replied "You should seriously consider killing yourself" and someone else at the table turned around and said "Are you jason_t?"