View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 11:22 AM

Default Booooooo!!!!......Promote Freedom of Speech!

Insult me, slander me by misquoting me, or insult anyone else on this board again, and you will be gone.
Clearly, ACPlayer implied you are a bigot who is fearful of Arabs.

BUT...I'd rather that we err on the side of "free speech" in the political forum. I prefer mocking, laughing, and generally being condescending to ACPLayer, Cyrus, and the other 'liberal weenies" on this forum. Rarely, can they back up their statements with logic so they resort to name calling and other emotional reflex type responses. I do *NOT* want to see a muzzle put on them. Rather, I'd like to see them continue to spout their nonsense. I find laughing and mocking them to be a lot more fun. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The only time I recall getting mad at someone in the political forum was when someone falsely doctored one of my quotes implying that I said this. This tactic I clearly found to be unethical. What made it even more ironic was this poster claimed to have a PhD and PhDs are suppose to adhere to the highest standards in their publications. It made me wonder if some of his PhD research may have 'doctored" as well.

Lets live and let live. Let people make fools of themselves. They aren't fooling anyone with these tactics except for their fellow liberal Kool-aid drinkers. People are free to call me a bigot, racist, etc... I know the truth and I feel no need to get angry at them with their silly tactics. If anything, it makes me want to laugh at them even more. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]