View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 02:19 PM

Default TS 1/2 100NL, \"deep stacked\"

Villain in hand was only other good player at the table. Im a TAG, he's a LAG, and I'm pretty sure he recognized the fact that I was tight, as he seemd perceptive. His stack was 220ish, I had him covered. Needless to say, I feel I brutalized this hand, but wasn't sure what a better line would be.

Six limpers to my BB with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], and i check.

Pot is 14.

Flop is 10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Checks to Villain on button who bets 10. Normally I check-raise this (I'm pretty aggressive in pots like these), but with 4 people behind me left to act, I call hoping for good equity. Everyone else folds.

I'm putting villain on a WIDE range of hands. He could have flopped low flush, couuld have a set, could have top pair, could have pair + lower flush draw.

Turn comes a 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I check again (mistake, i contemplated a stop and go here). He bets 15. Normally, his betting was normal like 3/4 pot on flop, at least half pot on flop. I saw this as being very weak, like maybe betting something like JTo. I raise to 53. He pushes. Obv fold, but where did I mess this hand up. I know I could have just called turn getting a great price, but I really thought I could take the pot away here.

Comments on all streets appreciated.