Thread: UBs TV BS...
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 05:50 AM

Default Re: UBs TV BS...

i recently got bumped to 6 tables (from 4) but I can currently only play 5 for some reason.
So I have to write to them again.

Anyway, here's what they sent to me about this:

"Dear Robert,

There is actually a limitation on how many tables at the time some accounts can play, It has nothing to do with the kind of player you are but with a system glitch that lets some players play a max of 6 tables and other player to play a max of 5 tables; unfortunately there is anything we can do about that. Although due to a system malfunction in some waiting lists, some times, players can get into more than 6 tables.

I have increased your limit to 6 simultaneous tables.

Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Best Regards,

Hector
Cardroom Management"

So it would appear to be done somehow through the wait-list.
Not sure how though.

I saw someone in chat on UB a few hours ago ask some guy how he was able to play 10 tables at once the previous night.
I'm now guessing this was you. I don't remember your name though....just the name of the guy you were asking (since you pointed out that he was playing 10 at once).

If you figure out the wait-list bug that allows you to play 10 then let me know please.

Although on the 6-max tables I think 5 or 6 is pretty much all I can handle anyway.

hoping they give a leader-board for the Bellagio give-away at some point so that I can give it up if I'm a million miles behind.
I'm at 7k points after 7 days which still is behind pace for 150k points in 120 days. However, I only got increased to 6 (but it's actually only 5) today so I should be able to my points faster now.