View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 05:36 PM

Default Re: session review, SSSH style

I just sent a PM as I am interesting in participating, sounds like a great learning tool.

I like that the person your reviewing is not the same person who is reviewing you. It provides a greater chance for you to get a different viewpoints. After reviewing 200 hands from a person you should have an idea of how they play and alot of the comments they would offer you on your play, so someone else doing it should work better.

I would prefer doing it with someone who is willing to do a video (and ive yet to do a video so I would have to learn myself) because if they are using PT and PA it gives a better understanding of the type of player they are playing against. A list at the beginning of the HH's would do that to but you wouldn't see the change of reads throughout a session (also important to see if they take notes when the note was taken, saying your read is a guy will call with any ace doesn't help when im reviewing the 3rd hand and you picked up this read on the 60th hand).

I currently play $1/2 6 max on party. Have only retuned to 6-max in the last week but hope to be at $3/6 by the end of the month.

Dopey [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]