View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 01:40 PM

Default Re: Bird Flu Preparation?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Colloidal silver - In the event of an epidemic, I would not be without a colloidal silver solution. It has been shown to kill ALL viruses and is known to be effective against more than 650 disease-causing organisms. There is NO known superbug that is resistant to it.
Colloidal silver is safe to take internally and it can be highly effective in situations where drugs don't work. However, I would never use this product on a daily basis (as some manufacturers recommend). It should be used only as an occasional prophylactic (see Word to the Wise, below) or to combat an illness.

Keep in mind that silver is not selective in its anti-bacterial and anti-viral activity. This means that it will kill your friendly intestinal bacteria as well as the pathogens in your body. So if you do take colloidal silver, you should also supplement with pro-biotics to restore your digestive flora.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, this would, like, kill vampires and werewolves too!

[/ QUOTE ]

Colloidal siver will also turn your skin blue if you take too much.

I thought siver only words for werewolves. I thought you have to drive a wooden stake into a vampire's heart and bury him at a crossroads to kill him.