View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 05:51 AM

Default Re: Which site should I start at???

Well, Paradise is a good one that clears quickly except it would pretty much require your entire $200 BR to clear the bonus. In order to build your roll quickly I would check out Bet365. First deposit bonus of $50 on $100 deposit. It's 5 raked hands per $1 in bonus so it clears pretty quickly, even at .25/.5. They are kind of temperamental sometimes about cashing out at Bet365, only once every 4 weeks for free. But that should be a quick $50.

Then I would try Golden Riviera (another Prima Skin) for another quick bonus $50 on a $50 deposit.

After that you would have a large enough roll to proceed to the Paradise or Hollywood bonuses. Paradise will clear much more quickly at .25/.5 but Hollywood offers good bonuses for lower limit players. Make sure to sign up through Bonus Whores for the best bonuses at Hollywood. http://www.bonuswhores.com/hollywood-poker.php

Absolute wouldn't clear very quickly at .25/.5. They just changed their rake structure and you'd only get "raked hands" towards the bonus (100 for every $10) for a pot of at least $10.

After that you should have enough to start knocking out the Party bonuses and ex-Party skin bonuses (Empire).

Anyway, hope that helps.

TPK