View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 08:52 PM

Default Re: Donovan Mcnabb and the NAACP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Plummer & Bledsoe on the same level as McNabb? OK now I know you've been drinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bledsoe's kind've tough to figure out. He had below average years his last two in Buffalo, but he's always been pretty good aside from that; certainly better than what McNabb always turned in pre-2004. As a Cowboy, he's returned to those levels.

Plummer's also a weird case. He's finally come around the last two years, but whether or not that has to do completely with Denver I'm not sure. Seeing as though Denver isnt' exactly a great pass-blocking team, I think we can say it isn't all Denver.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you look at Bledsoe's tenure in NE it was certainly not better than McNabb pre-2004. His postseason performances were atrocious. The year they went to the SB the Pats defense gave up 0 TD's in the AFC playoffs and the offense did squat other than 200 rushing yards by Curtis Martin vs. Pittsburgh. Against Jacksonville they're up 13-6 late in the 4th when the defense scores to ice it. The one offensive TD came after the Jags fumbled on their own 5. Drew really did nothing and that was by far his BEST postseason, and this was with a HOF RB, legendary coach and great TE.