Default Re: was i wrong here?

[ QUOTE ]
final three left 30+3.

stacks as i remember:

Hero- 9k+
Button-1100
SB-~3.4K

blinds 300/600
i have been the big stack the entire sng and have raised almost every hand since getting 3 handed and most before that.

button moves all in for 1100, SB calls, Hero in the BB with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] raises to T4000, SB folds.

button flips over A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and i win the hand.

SB tells me "that was a stupid raise." then starts to berate me a little but i didn't say anything back and won within the next 3 hands.

so was i wrong to get this heads up since the short stack was at a point in the tourney where he would have to push with any two especially any A or K? and i didn't want my other opponent any healthier than he already was.

if i win this hand i am heads up with a chip advantage of almost 5-1 and the game is all but over.

tell me if i did something wrong here? i know about bluffing into dry side pots but this is different right?

FWIW, SB said he had 6's and his set would have beat my pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF are you talking about?? Thats an obvious push, u have to be joking.
edit: this is not sarcasm btw, you have to be joking . maybe u mistyped the hands.