View Single Post
Old 09-28-2005, 08:28 PM

Default Re: who else on 2+2 trades professionally?

[ QUOTE ]
I find trading much more enjoyable and rewarding than poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, me too! I have been trading for about 18 years now. I am maybe the most diverse trader imaginable. I started out as an options market maker in 30yr bond futures at the CBOT. I have since traded many pits at both CBOT and CME. I moved off the floors about 9 years ago and have traded many different contracts and arbitrage opportunities. Over the years I have traded virtually every commodity and commodity option there are in both the Chicago and NY futures exchanges. Currently I am managing an in house stock/stock options portfolio as well as trading some speculative and arbitrage accounts. Today for example I traded some stocks, stock options, midcap 400, russell 2000, s&p's, 30yr, 10 yr, 5 yr, eurodollars, swiss franc, eurocurrency, candian dollars, and natural gas. Most guys trade one or two things and I trade everything! My desk is a mass of monitors and I often have several trades and position running concurrently. For some reason I find this easier than 4 tabling low limit poker?