View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 01:36 PM

Default Re: RESULTS

Well after reading your post last night I decided that you were holding AQh. This is what I determined after your play on all streets. I considered K 10 intially, but that river push completely eliminated it.

The most important part about this entire thread is the fact that you do not even have close to an accurate read on this villain.

I play ALOT of 10/20 on PP and Villain just popped up this past week. Overall I would describe him as very poor and makes ALOT of terrible decisions.

As a result I like your play because Villain is unable to call this river bet without at least a straight.

I honestly think Villain had AA on this hand. I have seen him make weak ass raises in LP with AA.

Oh by the way I forgot to mention I was at the table and I thought the hand was interesting while I was watching it. To tell you the truth though, I thought you were bluffing on that river with a missed draw. There is no reason to be pushing that river unless you just caught a miracle card, or you are bluffing. Luckily for you Villain was a moron and has no clue, probably just didnt want to lose another $3K.

10 8 h treat you well last night?