View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 07:01 AM

Default Re: Poker Style Test

Some of these comments are adressing droolie's and some brick's. I didnt quote because my post woulda been gigantic.

Hand 3 where you have the boat on the river you need to 3 bet.

Hand 4 with the KK, against a reliable player with 2 to act behind you I think this should be a call. If the player leading was donk, skilled, or bossy I would raise. Folded the turn.

To someone saying you should play every hand, hand 5 was the only fold (87o in ep). You dont know these players are bad enough yet to play this.

Hand 6 with AT and awkward top pair I played the same as you guys. I think this is the only way to play it.

Hand 8 with QQ, you cant check this river. I bet/called, but I think bet/fold might be better given supplied read, even though the pot is huge.

Hand 9 with 86s in the SB, raising preflop against this lineup is very bad. Check-Raising the turn is close but i think suboptimal, you could easily be up against a higher flushdraw. I dont think it matters much either way.

Hand 11 with J8s, I think you should know by know we can play this profitably against this line-up. I played the same way as droolie.

Hand 12 with QJ after 3 limpers we can play also. We have good position, close to equity, and a ginormous postflop playing edge.

Hand 13 with AJ, capping this flop is borderline retarded. Call the 3 bet and fold turn UI i think is what I did, but cant remember hand exactly.

Hand 14, fold the flop.

I got skilled btw.